Since I started this blog on Day 1, I first want to explain why I'm doing the Advocare 24-Day Challenge. I've done Weight Watchers before and while I lost weight (16 lbs on the old format), I struggled to maintain with my work schedule. A couple months ago I made a commitment to go to the gym at least three times a week and so far have been mostly successful. I trained to run a 5K which I completed last week but during that process I gained weight which was very frustrating.
Not only do I just need to get healthier in general, I have an incentive - I'm getting married in November, we're less than 6 months out, and I want to feel good on this day! My fiance is going back to Weight Watchers while I do the 24-day challenge and I'll continue that with him after I finish the challenge.
Before starting the challenge, I've been a little apprehensive about the diet. No dairy, no coffee, no alcohol... And I've never done a cleanse before so that's a little nerve-wracking, too. I read through all of the Advocare information, inserts for each supplement, and the grocery lists beforehand though, and then made a grocery and cooking list for the first week.
No comments:
Post a Comment